Sudden weather changes, sunshine, and rain. There is a lot of allergen from small particles of dust and dirt present inside the house. Cockroaches, mosquito, and other such pests are also responsible for this. Everybody should be aware of seasonal allergies.
Hay fever occurs when your immune system kills pollen-like external allergens. An allergy is something that triggers an allergic reaction. The most common allergy is pollen from air-pollinated plants, such as trees, grasses, and weeds. Pollen from insect-pollinated plants is too heavy to remain in the air for long periods of time, and they are unlikely to reduce an allergic reaction.
Its name comes from the hay season. Historically, this activity occurred in the summer months, with many experiencing symptoms at the same time.
With the changing weather, if you start coughing, cold, sore throat, or chest pain, then it is very possible to have a seasonal LG. In medical parlance, it is called environmental allergy. Polan ie (pollen) is the biggest cause of seasonal LG. There is a sudden change in the weather, like strong sunshine sometimes and then sudden rain.
There is a lot of allergy to small particles of dust and dirt inside the house. Cockroaches, mosquitoes, and other such pests are also responsible for this. If there is any construction work going on around the house, then this is also a big reason for such allergies.
Identify these reasons
Not only the weather, but mental health also plays a big role in environmental allergies. A major cause of this type of disease is believed to be stressful, it can be lifestyle or work stress too.
Smoking and tobacco exposure are also a reason.
some can also be allergic to air and polluted air along with water. Take the skin in contact with bacteria there is a risk of getting this disease. On tattoo skin it effect bad. In temporary tattoos, the bad ink used causes skin irritation. Changing the weather increases the number of the polis in the air, which is the main cause of this seasonal allergies and disease.
Allergy from clothing
According to dermatologists allergic to pollencaps, clothing can also cause seasonal allergies. Sometimes the dye, which is used on clothes, causes allergic reactions in the skin. In the washing machine, even if the soap is not properly removed from the washed clothes, then it is in the skin. Stretch problems occur. Applying perfumes or other fragrance products can cause allergic reactions. We are also prone to LG smears, cleaners, detergents, hair dyes.
Identify symptoms like this
Symptoms of allergies is given below:
- Such characteristics are running loose and nose lockage, phlegm, and whistling sound along with it.
- Sinus systems such as headache, sore eyes, pain in the cheeks, itching in the teeth.
- Nose, throat and eyes, rashes on the skin, stop diarrhea, and frequent urination.
Cuff, running nose, Loknose, Anke as soon as the weather is changed. If there was a cough, chest pain, tightness, skin patches, then 15 days.
So it can cause environmental allergies. From this disease. You may have many problems including pain, itching, wounding. If it is not taken care of at the right time, then you will also get a skin disease. Can become a victim. It would be better to see a doctor immediately. Imitation Jewelry. Bindi, perfume, eyeglasses fame, even from Savan, it becomes LG, it is called contact dermatitis.
What do doctors say?
- Take Fresh fruits, vegetables. Drink more water If allergic, wash skin only with water. Use soap or facewash.
- Take doctor’s anti-allergic medicines, food containing vitamin B, and vitamin C.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric in curd and wash it after drying. Sandalwood. Add lemon juice to the powder. Apply it on allergic skin. Massage with olive oil.
- Remove the affected alum by washing the affected area with water. Apply camphor and mustard oil to the place where you are allergic. Keep the Amla kernels burning. Add a pinch of alum and coconut oil to it and make a paste. Apply it regularly.
- Keep avoiding the saur things, chili-masala. Make a paste by mixing Chadan, lemon juice.
Test for Environmental allergy:
The Skin Allergy
Test is used extensively to check for Environmental Allergy or other seasonal allergies, with the Skin LG Test (60 under the Curse Panel Test). In which about 60 types of tests are included in 20 – 20 slots. Any kind of allergy can be detected by this.
There are many types of blood tests. It is known that Environmental LG has not been converted into asthma.
How to choose.
- Get time tested and treat it. On the advice of 1 doctor, start some anti-allergic medicine before the season.
- The focus on the inner corners of the house is their cleanliness. Dust control and pasteurization.
- If Bhahar is coming out, then Sadako – If you drink cold water, if you have Sevama, then it is a banana.
- Take care of eating tomatoes, rice, and spicy food.
Treating seasonal allergies
Hay fever and year-round allergy is the best medicine for rhinitis that triggers symptoms for you. Medications are also available to treat the symptoms of hay fever. Some people also try alternative treatments.
Take measures to avoid seasonal allergies. For example, instead of sealing fans, use an air conditioner with a HEPA filter to cool your home in the summer. Check your local weather network for pollen forecasts, and try to stay indoors if the pollen count is high. The time of year when your fever is active:
Keep your windows closed
- Limit your time on the road
- Consider wearing a dust mask when considering outdoors, especially on windy days
Speaking as important as avoiding cigarette smoke, which can increase fever symptoms.
When you are avoiding your allergies, other treatments are available, including:
Over-the-counter decongestants and antihistamines, such as cetirizine (Zyrtec) and combination drugs including acetaminophen, diphenhydramine, and phenylephrine Prescription medications, such as steroid nasal sprays In severe cases, your doctor may recommend allergy shots. The advent of a type of immunotherapy that can help neutralize your immune system for seasonal allergies.
Some allergic medications may have unwanted side effects, such as drowsiness, dizziness, and confusion.
Shop for over-the-counter decongestants and antihistamines online.
Few studies have been done on alternative treatments for hay fever. Some people believe that the following alternative treatments can provide relief:
- Quercetin, a flavonoid that gives the color of fruits and vegetables
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, the “friendly” bacteria found in yogurt
- Spirulina, a type of blue-green algae
- Vitamin C, which has some antihistamine properties